Avoiding Moisture Problems During Construction
It’s important to understand the effects of moisture on the indoor environment to properly navigate moisture concerns during the construction process. In this program, we’ll discuss the factors at work with moisture issues and the proper use of dehumidification to mitigate the problems.
We’ll then discuss the important role of psychrometrics and identify dehumidification strategies and methods to ensure your project stays on track and within specifications while ensuring a healthy indoor environment.
Please be sure to download and read the supplemental material: "Is Dehumidification or Heat Better in Construction Drying?"
- Identify construction moisture problems
- Evaluate drying techniques
- Understand basic psychrometrics
- Learn about desiccant dehumidification
- Compare desiccant and heat technologies
- Examine mold-related issues
- Review case studies
- Prepare a climate control spec
10 Multiple Choice and True/False Questions
A score of 80% or higher is required to receive a certificate of completion