Design And Specification of ACM/MCM In Today’s Architecture - Update
Explore different architectural cladding options. Discover how aluminum composite material (ACM) panels and metal composite material (MCM) panels have broadened architectural horizons, providing weatherability, fire resistance, long service life, and design flexibility.
- Knowledgably discuss ACM & MCM, their characteristics, and their manufacturing process
- Identify the various fire tests used to evaluate ACM/MCM performance
- Distinguish ACM/MCM finishes and explain the different surface technologies
- Compare the different ACM/MCM attachment systems in terms of application process and performance
- Define key points for specifying ACM/MCM and identify application possibilities