Industrial Resinous Flooring Systems - Update
This program will give the participant an understanding of the many options available with high performance resinous floor coatings. By knowing these flooring systems, you will then be able to choose the correct flooring systems to meet your clients’ needs and expectations for both durability and aesthetics. We will also discuss the many components used to create these high-performance floors along with their common uses. This discussion will also focus on describing the performance differences of each flooring system so that the participant will be able to choose the correct system to meet even the most demanding project requirements.
- Compare resinous flooring systems by recognizing the importance of selecting the right flooring system based on performance and the client's needs
- Summarize the design components used in each flooring systems, clarify why they are important, and explain proper specification
- Explain surface preparation for successful seamless fluid applied resinous floor covering
- Discuss installation and application of seamless fluid-applied resinous floor systems
- Summarize the benefits of a quality coating system and the value of coating performance related to the reviewed case studies provided