Integrating Access Doors for Function & Design
About the Sponsor
Architects, specifiers, general contractors and distributors rely on the Babcock - Davis product line for a quality product with hassle-free fulfillment. We provide roof hatches, smoke vents, access doors, floor doors, stair treads and nosings, entrance flooring systems and wallwear when and where you need them.We build our services around your specified needs. Babcock Davis takes complete care of your needs and full responsibility for the process from beginning to end, ensuring that you get the right product in the right place at the right time.
This one-hour course explores commercial wall and ceiling Access Doors, their purposes, locations and applications. You will learn design considerations and factors including fire-ratings, materials and hardware. We will also discuss code, compliances and LEED requirements necessary for specification.
- Describe the various purpose, locations & applications for Access Doors for a diversified range of project styles
- Discern between the design decisions that determine Non-rated and Fire-rated Access Doors
- Select the right panel selection for appropriate use
- Identify codes, standards, certifications & LEED requirements
Design Category (CSI Division):
(08) Doors, Windows and Openings