Maintaining Temperature & Humidity in Critical Zones
About the Sponsor
Rheem Commercial Air represents a family of brands that provide heating and cooling solutions in a diverse range of Commercial applications. Manufactured in Fort Smith, Arkansas, Rheem Commercial Air has research, design, manufacturing, and innovative learning facilities throughout North America with products available nationwide through our extensive distributor network. Products are designed using our unique 360+1 Design Philosophy that embodies our commitment to examine every aspect of all products we develop from every angle to ensure we design with performance, installability, serviceability, and durability in mind.
The battle to maintain temperature and humidity within critical zones has given HVAC engineers headaches for years—but not anymore! Join us in this one-hour course as we discuss the effects of poor temperature and humidity control on the building and its occupants, as well as the main zone variables and how to balances these attributes. Participants will learn how technology can provide a neutral air zone in the most sustainable and efficient manner to provide a predictable indoor environment.
- Recall the three main zone variables—temperature, humidity, and particulates—and discuss their impact on a building’s indoor air quality and occupant health
- Explain how implementing a reheat design improves upon the standard heating and cooling scenario to provide optimal humidity levels
- Define neutral air and discuss its role in providing ideal zone conditions with optimal temperature and humidity levels
- Illustrate how to incorporate emerging technologies into new and existing projects in order to control temperature and humidity
Design Category (CSI Division):
(23) Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning