Benefits of High Efficiency Gas Water Heaters: Tank & Tankless Commercial Applications
About the Provider
Rheem Commercial Water brings together our family of brands to offer a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the water heating needs of any commercial project. Backed by a team of experts, providing personalized service including consulting, training, sizing, and technical assistance to ensure timely support when customers need it most.
- List key items to bring with you when performing a walkthrough for a boiler and water heater retrofit, as well as important factors to consider before beginning the assessment.
- Outline key questions to ask when assessing water piping, pumps, water quality, and accessories to ensure a boiler and water heater retrofit is safe and code compliant.
- Examine the venting of a boiler and water heater retrofit, especially mistakes in exhaust venting, to promote code compliance, efficiency, and safety.
- Identify key factors to appraise in regards to the gas piping of a boiler and water heater retrofit to avoid installation errors resulting in unsafe conditions for contractors and occupants.
- Explain the importance of documenting the electrical power needs, service clearances & installation clearances, controls, and sizing needs of a boiler and water heater retrofit.