The Devil is in the Details: Common Pitfalls Specifying Commercial Boilers & Water Heaters
About the Provider
Rheem Commercial Water brings together our family of brands to offer a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the water heating needs of any commercial project. Backed by a team of experts, providing personalized service including consulting, training, sizing, and technical assistance to ensure timely support when customers need it most.
- Review combustion fundamentals and differentiate between condensing and non-condensing water heater systems
- Discuss how misapplication of water heaters and boilers can cause major concerns and dangerous environments for contractors and occupants
- Identify the end results of poor venting, including increased liability, destroyed boiler components, and potential risks to occupant safety
- Recall minimum combustible clearance and minimum service clearance guidelines and articulate the importance of proper service clearance for operation and safety
- Judge real world applications for proper venting, clearance, piping, and other processes to ensure best practices and guidelines have been followed