Ready to Roll: An Introduction to Rolling Steel Doors
About the Provider
In this one-hour course, participants will receive a general overview of rolling steel doors and their competitive advantages in the door industry. It will discuss the components of rolling steel doors, focusing on their customization options, efficiency, and ability to protect assets and occupants from environmental hazards. By the end of this course, design professionals will be able to differentiate between rolling steel door product offerings and specify the products that best suit their projects to include efficient, safe, and strong doors.
- Compare different options for overhead products—including rolling steel, sectional, and sheet doors—for safety, performance, and cost effectiveness
- Describe the components of rolling steel doors, especially their customization, efficiency, and ability to protect assets and occupants from environmental hazards
- Evaluate different rolling steel door product offerings and determine which would be the best option for specific projects, considering project needs for insulation, weatherproofing, and/or fire-rated doors
- Illustrate an assortment of uses for rolling steel door products by analyzing visuals of existing applications including education, healthcare, industrial, etc.
(08) Doors, Windows and Openings