The Significance of the Fabricator in the Design Process: Architectural Panel Surfaces & Systems
About the Provider
CEI Materials, LLC. is a nation-wide, full srvice provider of architectural cladding systems and components. From concept to completion, new construction or retrofit, clients can rely on CEI to deliver the highest standard of quality. CEI works with architects, general contractors and installers on all aspects of the project including design assist, project management, fabrication and installation.
- Summarize the key role that the Fabricator should play in the overall design process using exterior cladding. This early Fabricator involvement along with the Manufacturer and Installer, will streamline the design process, timely completion and cost effectiveness.
- Discuss the various surface materials, their features and benefits, and how they contribute to energy performance.
- Discuss the advantages of the standard attachment system options in developing the total wall assembly and how they work in tandem with the other components such as continuous insulation and water barriers.
- Discuss the advantages of various attachment systems in developing the total wall assembly and how they work in tandem with other components such as continuous insulation and water barriers.
- Explain the various code requirements including fire testing, etc.
- Discuss the fabrication process including design, project management, fabrication efficiencies and installation.
- Describe the significance of manufacturing and fabricating in an environmentally responsible manner.
AIA Course Number: