Specify and Install Structural Steel Studs per ASTM C955 and C1007
About the Provider
As ClarkDietrich, we are now truly able to answer the challenges of any project, regardless of size or complexity. With a complete lineup of innovative products, plus technical support services and smart tools for design and specification, we're forging a new future for steel framing.
- What are the IBC 2012 Code Compliance requirements for cold-formed structural studs
- What four criteria must be met in order for a structural stud to be in conformance with the physical requirements governed by ASTM
- What are the minimum installation requirements for cold-formed structural steel studs as established by ASTM C1007
- How to evaluate when a fire-rated assembly requires a reduction in load carrying capacity
(06) Wood, Plastics and Composites