We've Got You Covered: Fluid-Applied Roofing Systems
About the Provider
Solving challenges is the very foundation of who we are. After all, in the beginning, our founder, sea captain Robert Fergusson, didn’t particularly care about paint. He just wanted to keep his ship intact. That’s why, when he noticed that an accidental splash of fish oil had stopped the relentless spread of corrosion on his rusty metal deck, he immediately recognized it for what it was: A valuable solution. The same passion that drove the Captain to spend his next few years creating the world’s first rust-preventative paint still drives us today. When we see a problem, we work diligently until we’ve perfected a solution—which has led to some of the most cutting-edge, durable and innovative products in the industry. If you’ve got a surface you need to protect or a look you want to transform, you’ve come to the right place. We have a coating for every challenge. Welcome to Rust-Oleum, home of trusted quality—and powerful solutions—since 1921.
- Identify the characteristics of fluid-applied roofing systems as well as refute common misconceptions about them in order to determine how quality fluid-applied roofing systems can have a positive effect on our world
- Discuss the advantages of using cost-effective fluid-applied roofing systems to eliminate moisture intrusion, seal the building envelope from rust and corrosion, and better protect the building and its inhabitants
- Explain the various types of fluid-applied systems and the ways they may be rapidly installed to ensure the longevity and sustainability of the building envelope
- Analyze current market trends to better understand the scope of roof deterioration on buildings and the increasing need for an effective solution that will result in savings to both the environment and to the occupants of buildings
(07) Thermal and Moisture Protection