Copper: Essential Element of Sustainable and Resilient Design
Friday, December 11, 2020 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm EST
In this one-hour course, you will learn copper’s contribution to sustainability in the built environment. Leave the program with a better understanding of how copper enables our world to work more efﬁciently, it’s contribution to resilient construction and infrastructure, and responsible production. Up to date imagery supports current discussion. The presentation concludes with a question and answer session.
- Describe sustainable raw material production of Copper and Copper Alloys.
- Discuss Copper’s direct contribution to building and infrastructure sustainability.
- Explain how the natural properties of copper enable systems to operate at greatest efﬁciency.
- Understand how and why Copper and Copper Alloy products are inﬁnitely recyclable without degradation- after initial use, they come back as high-quality raw material stock.
- Contrast Sustainability and Resilience while comprehending how Copper can contribute to systems that combine both.