The Only Canopy Course You’ll Ever Need
Wednesday, December 20, 2023 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm EST
This course provides a detail-oriented, full-scope plan for integrating canopy and sunshade solutions into the greater building project. The discussion emphasizes implementing best-practice methods and specification of canopy and sun control devices to gain expert function, maximum sustainability, and state-of-the-art design. Knowledge gained through the completion of this course will provide vital project know-how, resulting in a streamlined planning process and future projects that are designed specifically for each individual building.
- Understand how and why to customize canopy and sunshade systems to meet functional and aesthetic needs
- Integrate drainage, electrical, and lighting into the project
- Choose the correct connections, attachments, and structure details
- Apply sun angle science and geographical factors in sunshade planning
- Customize daylighting for environmental and aesthetic benefit