Climate Zoned Cladding and Contemporary Commercial Solutions with Fiber Cement Siding - Update
This course introduces new climate zoned cladding and illustrates panel cladding. Learn how this is helping designers meet emerging demands for contemporary commercial design aesthetics through a description on the benefits of fiber cement and the common selection criteria for siding options.
- Identify common selection criteria for various siding options and describe why fire, wind, hail/impact resistance, and other physical properties are important for long term siding performance
- Define fiber cement and list 6 benefits of fiber cement siding including how they help maintain the integrity of your building and keep occupants and installers safe
- Describe new climate zoned cladding and why these systems are essential to the longevity of your design
- Compare and contrast the two FCS cladding climate zones
- Illustrate new panel cladding and describe how this is helping designers meet emerging demands for contemporary commercial design aesthetics
- Describe the best practices for cutting fiber cement siding