Commercial Heat Pump Water Heater Split System
About the Sponsor
Rheem Commercial Water brings together our family of brands to offer a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the water heating needs of any commercial project. Backed by a team of experts, providing personalized service including consulting, training, sizing, and technical assistance to ensure timely support when customers need it most.
Commercial air to water heat pumps are the most efficient way to heat stored water. Join us in this one-hour course as we discuss the many benefits of commercial heat pump water heater split systems, such as increased sustainability and durability. Participants will be able to evaluate different heat pump systems and specify the best option for each application to ensure maximum efficiency and performance.
- Identify how a commercial air to water heat pump works by heating stored water using ambient air
- Discuss the many benefits of a commercial heat pump water heater split system, including increased sustainability, efficiency, and durability
- Explain some pro’s and con’s of R134a and Co2 refrigerants
- Compare and contrast multi-pass and single pass systems and identify best practices for heat pumps and storage tanks to ensure installer and occupant safety
- Illustrate the many applications of commercial heat pump water heater split systems in a variety of markets such as foodservice, multi-family, and industrial
- Describe basic maintenance needed to ensure commercial heat pump water heater split systems and storage tanks are operating efficiently and safely
Design Category (CSI Division):