Masonry Wall Insulation, Air Barrier, Water Seal and Moisture Vapor Control with ccSPF
About the Sponsor
Organized in 1964 by research chemist Dr. H.W. Bradley and Charlotte-based Barnhardt Manufacturing Company, NCFI Polyurethanes quickly became a leader in the manufacturing of flexible polyurethane foam for the bedding and furniture industries. NCFI offers a complete line of flexible foams for furniture seating, transportation seating, bedding, carpet underlay, and packaging. Also manufactured in Mount Airy are polyurethane foam chemical systems for spray-in-place insulating foam commonly referred to as SPF insulation, roofing, marine floatation, packaging, specialty molding, and many other uses.
Define the basic properties of SPF and be able to list the general benefits of using ccSPF systems for masonry wall insulation, air barrier, and water sealing. Learn about the installation methods of ccSPF systems and be able to visualize the applications and projects of closed cell spray polyurethane foams.
- Describe the basic properties of SPF and how it helps maintain a proper indoor environment for occupant health.
- List the general benefits of using ccSPF systems for masonry wall insulation, air barrier, and water sealing.
- Describe the way ccSPF is used for masonry wall insulation, air barrier, and water sealing.
- Depict safe installation methods of ccSPF systems.
- Visualize the applications and projects of closed cell spray polyurethane foams for occupant and installer safety.
Design Category (CSI Division):
(07) Thermal and Moisture Protection
Slide Show - No Audio