The Selection of Surfaces: Strategic Support for Infection Prevention
About the Provider
Founded in 1976, Meganite is a private, family-owned business founded by a chemical engineer. He had a relentless focus on R&D to provide quality products at the best value. Starting withi manufacturing composite materials like resins, gel coats and color paste, we eventually evolved to solid surfaces which is our core focus. Today, as a US-based company, we build off our long history and expertise to continue to innovate on acrylic solid surfaces. Our managing philosophy is to partner for the long-term, and grow with our distributors and customers. As a solid partner, some of Meganite's distributor-partnerships have lasted decades.
- Describe the differences between Antibiotic Resistance and Antimicrobial Resistance
- Engage in a high-level discussion about microbes and how surfaces support the acquisition and transmission of deadly pathogens
- Introduce design strategies using surfaces to mitigate HAIs
- Empower healthcare professionals to ask questions and gather data before selecting surfaces and products to support infection prevention guidelines
(06) Wood, Plastics and Composites