The Surface of The Future
About the Provider
Founded in 1976, Meganite is a private, family-owned business founded by a chemical engineer. He had a relentless focus on R&D to provide quality products at the best value. Starting withi manufacturing composite materials like resins, gel coats and color paste, we eventually evolved to solid surfaces which is our core focus. Today, as a US-based company, we build off our long history and expertise to continue to innovate on acrylic solid surfaces. Our managing philosophy is to partner for the long-term, and grow with our distributors and customers. As a solid partner, some of Meganite's distributor-partnerships have lasted decades.
- Compare and contrast solid surfaces to other commonly used products and identify the functional benefits of using solid surfaces that contribute to a cleaner space
- Explain how the process of thermoforming allows designers to products products of various shapes and sizes to meet project expectations
- Analyze how solid surfaces may be applied to diverse projects that demand quality, sustainability, and longevity to promote positive well-being for people and property
- Explore innovative case studies to realize that it is not necessary to sacrifice the aesthetics of a space when creating a safe, hygienic, low-maintenance environment
(06) Wood, Plastics and Composites