Threat Mitigation: Evaluating Top Tier Safeguarding Products that Protect People and Property
About the Provider
With over 30 years in business, Action Store Fronts has become the “go to” company for many contractors looking for exemplary service. We utilize the best Union Carpenters and Glaziers, expertly trained craftsman in both their trade and safety. Our team of Project Managers are customer driven and will go above and beyond to satisfy the needs of our clients, no matter how big the job. Custom fabricated Aluminum storefronts, Tri-Fab systems, Curtainwall, custom Arch and Radius Windows, along with stainless steel handrails are produced in our 14,000 sq. ft. facility. We use state of the art machinery to expertly manufacture our material to the most accurate of dimensions. Our fleet of installers ensures your project is completed on time.
- Identify threat levels and safety considerations to determine what fenestration, partition and glazing products can be integrated to protect buildings and their occupants.
- Comparatively analyze aluminum alloys and their key features, strength, and ballistic integrity as well as investigate bullet resistance and security management products.
- Analyze codes and standards relevant to aluminum fenestration, bullet resistance and blast protection as they relate to building and occupant safety.
- Evaluate applications and case studies of aluminum fenestration that highlights different application levels including anodized or painted options for aesthetic design.
(08) Doors, Windows and Openings