Autoclaved Aerated Concrete: Old Technology, New Applications
Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm EDT
This course provides an overview of autoclaved aerted concrete (AAC) with a discussion of the raw materials and production process, and a focus on the beneficial properties of the wide range of AAC products available today for use in a variety of commercial and residential projects.
- Examine the general production process of autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC)
- Discuss the type of projects where AAC is appropriate, feasible, and economical
- Determine the various types of AAC products that are available
- Ascertain the erection methods and equipment used for AAC prodects
- Explain the material properties of AAC including thermal performance, fire resistance, acoustic performance, moisture behavior, and ecological factors