Continuous Insulation & ACM/MCM Rainscreens in High Wind Zone Steel Stud Construction
Webinar Begins In
About the Sponsor
Since 1978, Rmax has been creating insulation solutions based on the latest building science. Our full line of high-quality, polyiso-based wall, roof and specialty insulation products for commercial, industrial and residential applications delivering maximum R-values and minimum environmental impact, with efficiency in installation, cost and design. Rmax insulation has been designed and tested to provide building envelopes with superior insulating protection while meeting the newest codes and requirements. Rmax’s engineered products and solutions allow for ultimate efficiency through multiple design options, creating ease of construction and reduced energy usage. This leads to a better building envelope while adding to the bottom-line through both material and labor savings - making Rmax an excellent choice for commercial and residential applications. As new developments in building science emerge, rest assured that Rmax will remain on the forefront, manufacturing tested, engineered solutions that serve Architects, builders, owners and occupants alike. Our people understand the diverse markets in which our products are used. Their integrity and responsiveness work to your advantage.
Thursday, September 10, 2020 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm EDT
This course outlines the danger posed By Mother Nature and the science, codes, testing and methods in which to build and combat these forces.
- Learn About the Science Behind Thermal, Air, Vapor and water control for Steel stud construction
- Understanding Rainscreens and How They Enhance Building Design
- Discover How POLYISO and ACM/MCM Meet Requirements and Outperform Traditional Methods
- Interpret the Code Requirements for Building Envelope Design and Performance
- Examine How to Develop and Test a Solution for the Issues Presented
AIA Course Number: