Understanding Structured Plumbing
Webinar Begins In
Thursday, March 5, 2020 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm EST
In this course you will learn about Structured Plumbing, the differences between commercial and residential design and why it’s the most efficient water distribution system. You’ll learn some major ways we’ve been using up precious energy. You’ll discover how the distribution of hot water directly impacts energy use, water consumption, and waste. While also learning how demand re-circulation pumps improve water and energy efficiency and overall sustainability.
- Define and explain structured plumbing in domestic systems and its relation to water and energy efficiency.
- Compare and contrast the different options for designing a hot water distribution system and the impacts of such choices.
- List the water and energy efficiency benefits of on-demand pump controls over other hot water distribution strategies
- Describe residential and commercial/multifamily application of on-demand pump technology.
- Discuss the water and energy savings generated by using an on-demand circulation pump.