The Spec Shaman Summit: Become the Architects' Go-To Expert
Building Product Manufacturers will get inside the mind of the Spec Shaman and learn from industry experts about how architectural offices function. They will also learn about what tools design professionals need to consider their products for specification and how to prepare reps and sales teams for successful engagement with design professionals.
Hosted By Ron Blank & Associates, Inc.
View Agenda and Purchase Tickets:
The Spec Shaman Summit is a networking and education event for building product industry sales representatives and managers, marketing teams, and top executives. In addition to peers in your industry, you will meet and learn from top sales and marketing strategists, specification writers, architectural specification representatives, design professionals and other experts in the building product specification industry.
You Should Attend this Summit if…
- You want design professionals to see you and your team as the
Go-To product experts in your field
- You would like to see your products listed in A+E offices’ master specifications
- Architects, Engineers, Interior Designers and/or LEED professionals influence the specification of your products
- You desire to create effective continuing education courses to communicate your product message
- Getting new products launched to the masses is a challenge for
- You want to get your product into more LEED projects
|Attendees recieve a signed copy of
The Spec Shaman: How to Get Your Building Products Specified
“This book cuts through the fog of getting your product specified on a project…”
– Dean Moilanen, Noble Co.
“Many people lose sight of the fact that every project begins with a specification. The Spec Shaman sheds new light on the lost art of consultative selling on the part of a well-trained product rep.”
– Warren Barber, National Gypsum Co.
Attendees of our past seminars include: